See LightCountings Analysts at OFC March 22-27, 2015 in LA, CA.
See LightCountings Analysts at Ethernet Technology Summit, April 14-16, 2015 in Santa Clara, CA.
See LightCountings Analysts at Optical Interconnects, April 20-22, 2015 San Diego, CA.
See LightCountings Analysts at Interop Las Vegas, April 28-30, 2015, Las Vegas, NV.
See LightCountings Analysts at FTTH Apac, May 19-21, 2015, Jakarta.
See LightCountings Analysts at Optinet China, June 16-17, 2015, Beijing.
See LightCountings Analysts at WDM Conference, June 22-25, 2015, Nice.
LightCounting hosted a webinar on October 14, 2014. To request a copy of the presentations, please email Renee@LightCounting.com.
About Light Counting
LightCounting is a market research and consulting company focused on aiding executive management decision making at system and component companies involved with high-speed communications in the Datacom, Telecom, CATV, FTTx, and consumer markets.
We provide detailed forecasts and market analysis of industry trends, technology development and market opportunities. We analyze both the supply-side and demand-side for communications interconnects. Our analysis is based on confidential sales data provided by leading component and module suppliers and offers a unique port-based view of the industry.
Our reports and service products are designed to help executives plan and run their businesses. We support decision making based on facts and data with realistic projections. Our research covers the entire supply chain including components, modules, and systems.
Our analyst team includes industry veterans with expertise in optical components, optical systems, communication semiconductors, and network design, deployment and operation.
Research Coverage Areas
- Transceivers, transponders, and modules
- Serial and parallel optical transceivers
- Active optical cables
- Embedded board-level optics
Communications Semiconductors: 10GBase-T
Wired interconnects: CX-4 InfiniBand, Cat5/6/7 Ethernet, Direct Attach copper
Markets: Datacom, Telecom, FTTx, CATV, Consumer
- Ethernet: 1G, 10G, 40G, 100G and future coverage of 400G and 1000G
- Fibre Channel: 1G, 2G, 4G, 8G,16G, 32G and Fibre Channel-over-Ethernet (FCoE)
- InfiniBand: SDR, DDR, QDR, FDR, EDR 2.5G-25G
- SONET/SDH: OC-3, OC-12, OC48, OC-192, OC-768
- WDM: CWDM, DWDM,
- PON: BPON, GPON, EPON, Point2Point Ethernet, WD-PON
- Wireless back haul: 1G, 3G, 6G CPRI, SONET, Ethernet
- InfiniBand: Direct Attach, transceivers and active optical cables
- PCI Express: Transceivers and active optical cables
Other technologies: Silicon Photonics, Wireless Back Haul, Optical Amplifiers, WSS & ROADMS
Systems: Servers & HPCs, Switches & Routers, Telecom Systems, consumer devices